E-Robot PRO v1.47.1 by Tam-s Barta [Patched]
Requirements: Android 4.0 and up | Size; 7,8 MB
This is an automation application which makes it possible for your device to execute commands automatically. When you create a command you can specify which actions to execute when a given event occurs. The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles. The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types, furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future. E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
– More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, …)
– More than 80 parameterized action types
– Conditions can be used for both events and actions
– Variables and expressions
– Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
– Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
– Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
– Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
– Full backup and restore possibility
– History and Debug of command execution
– 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new “Scanning always available” feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
– Add more information about Accessibility Services
– Refresh Google libraries https://www.anonymz.com/?https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bartat.android.robot&hl=en https:///blogs/7zipper/