My Android Tools Pro v1.5.7 [Paid]
Requirements: Android 2.3+ | ROOT | Size: 1,5 MB
Enable / disable activity, service, receiver, provider any application. Need root access
My android tools:
– enable/disable components(activity,service,receiver,provider) blue:running currently (just for service) – show all running tasks and processes(with pid and uid)
– show the logcat.
– show/edit the sharedpreferences and sqlite database of all apps
– enable/disable apps – Activity: An activity represents a single screen with a user interface.
– Service: A service is a component that runs in the background to perform long-running operations or to perform work for remote processes.
– Content providers: A content provider manages a shared set of app data.Through the content provider, other apps can query or even modify the data (if the content provider allows it).
– Broadcast receivers: A broadcast receiver is a component that responds to system-wide broadcast announcements.
– Shared Preferences: Store private primitive data in key-value pairs.
– night mode https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cn.wq.myandroidtoolspro …………………………………………….